Tea time is rather ritualistic for me. Perhaps because of my culture, perhaps because it’s intrinsic to what tea is. It is a time that is quiet and must be spent away from work. It’s so small yet I consider it a treat every time.
Relaxation and unwinding. The time to sit down and take a few minutes to do nothing. Maybe even meditate while drinking the tea.
I think it is my time to pamper myself while also being productive. Unlike meditating, I continue working while I drink tea and it still feels like a treat. But I could also stop working and still enjoy my tea. The tea I choose to have on any given day depends on how I'm feeling that day. Sometimes I want sweet so I drink a fruit tea, sometimes green for cleansing, black to wake me up, herbal to relax, etc.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?