Tea time is rather ritualistic for me. Perhaps because of my culture, perhaps because it’s intrinsic to what tea is. It is a time that is quiet and must be spent away from work. It’s so small yet I consider it a treat every time.
Relaxation and unwinding. The time to sit down and take a few minutes to do nothing. Maybe even meditate while drinking the tea.
I think it is my time to pamper myself while also being productive. Unlike meditating, I continue working while I drink tea and it still feels like a treat. But I could also stop working and still enjoy my tea. The tea I choose to have on any given day depends on how I'm feeling that day. Sometimes I want sweet so I drink a fruit tea, sometimes green for cleansing, black to wake me up, herbal to relax, etc.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee