I like to drink tea right before bed to help me relax, but I have tea in the mornings as well/instead when it's cold, to help warm me up.
I drink it cold in the afternoon when I am feeling sleepy and still have things to do, and hot in the evening 30 minutes before going to sleep.
I drink tea the whole day, but I particularly like it in the evening, just before heading to bed. Warm belly, I suppose.
First of all I always prefer coffee over tea ….. I don't know but it always gives me power…..to concentrate ….. To relax….. It's best to drink it in morning & in evening ,for morning it relaxes your mind for the whole day ……& For evening it gives relief from stress …… BUT!!!!! Drinking coffee to late can take off your sleep….. So always drink a light cup in evening & never drink strong coffee late at night
I am a big tea drinker! I want it right when I wake after doing my morning ritual! Then about 2-3 pm I love a little cuppa with a small snack! It’s a refreshing break in the day I look forward too!
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee