If I need energising, I always go for something with a hit of ginger or lemongrass.
If I need soothing, chamomile or fennel.
Mint, fennel, lemon, ginger are all fantastic for digestion.
Dandelion is great for a detox but I’d make sure it’s mixed with something as it can be a bit bitter. Honey is a fantastic natural sweetener.
Definitely play with herbs and spices and find your mood mix. Hibiscus is a lovely ingredient to start with as it’s strong without needing too much and also has an absolute ton of health benefits including lowering blood pressure and cortisol levels 💚
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?
- How often do you drink tea during the day ?