I would say that reheating tea would affect the nutritional benefits because it would break them down more and evaporate as it's reheated
Not as far as I know reheating tea doesn't affect the nutritional value. I have done it before myself. Just don't use the tea bag more than two times in one day that will lessen the effect.
Not that I am aware of. I would suggest going to a loose tea store and talking to one of their employees. They usually are more knowledgeable about such things.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?