I am actually a coffee person. But now that I realise that it makes me anxious and impacts my sleep, I have cut back on it and drink my last coffee before 2pm. I don't like English tea, so I drink Rooibos. Which is also good as it doesn't contain any caffeine. I like to add some honey. Maybe I should make the teatime more interesting by getting a variety of teas. Earl Grey, Honeybush etc…
I really like having plain Rooibos tea with both sugar and honey in it, any time of day. I'm south African and it's native there so I grew up with it, I now live in Australia so it's nice being able to enjoy something from my home country that is readily available and getting more popular every day.
Green to for health. I sometimes make it the night before with honey, store it in the fridge and then take it to works in a Chilli bottle. So refreshing on a hot day!
On daily basis, I usually drink black tea. And sometimes when I feel like I am about to have a flu or cough, I'll drink green tea as I read that green tea is good for lungs. These days, I am always have the desire to try different kind of teas. Me and my sister just bought peppermint tea. I didn't expect it would taste good. And next time, I would love to try earl grey tea and hibiscus tea.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?