I am actually a coffee person. But now that I realise that it makes me anxious and impacts my sleep, I have cut back on it and drink my last coffee before 2pm. I don't like English tea, so I drink Rooibos. Which is also good as it doesn't contain any caffeine. I like to add some honey. Maybe I should make the teatime more interesting by getting a variety of teas. Earl Grey, Honeybush etc…
I really like having plain Rooibos tea with both sugar and honey in it, any time of day. I'm south African and it's native there so I grew up with it, I now live in Australia so it's nice being able to enjoy something from my home country that is readily available and getting more popular every day.
Green to for health. I sometimes make it the night before with honey, store it in the fridge and then take it to works in a Chilli bottle. So refreshing on a hot day!
On daily basis, I usually drink black tea. And sometimes when I feel like I am about to have a flu or cough, I'll drink green tea as I read that green tea is good for lungs. These days, I am always have the desire to try different kind of teas. Me and my sister just bought peppermint tea. I didn't expect it would taste good. And next time, I would love to try earl grey tea and hibiscus tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?