I don’t think so I just think you should consider if you are trying to loose weight that the added sugar won’t help but if that is your goal you should try reducing your sugar intake and one of these ways can be by drinking tea without sugar. I think adding sugar to tea is actually fine if you add a moderate amount and not to much. Also if you tend to have a sweet tooth and add to much you should try substituting sugar for honey or other sweetener alternatives
Yes I agree that is a bad thing and it is something that I do not do. Our daily sugar intake is 26 grams I believe and we are all guilty of consuming more given the fact that we cannot control everything we consume daily.
Probably. Because too much sugar is very bad for you, and besides if you just ad some fresh fruits to the side you’re sure to get all the natural sugars you need!
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?