One of my favorite teas to drink before bed is chamomile. Not only does it help you fall asleep but it leaves you comforted and warm for a nice long sleep 🙂
I have hard time falling asleep sometimes so I make myself a cup of honey lemon tea. It does really help to calm your mind and fall asleep.
When I feel that I need to relax before going to bed, I like to drink some chamomile tea. I give it to my little boy as well. He loves it.
I drink a chamomile tea. That gas relaxing properties and 0 caffeine. Great to sip about 20 minutes before you retire.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?