I think that one cup of coffee a day should be no issue but make sure that you aren’t too dependent on it while also not wasting money on coffee shops.
Most studies show that coffee in small amounts is ok. It may depend on how coffee affects you that would determine if coffee is a good choice for you. It would be best to speak to your physician to get their perspective.
Of course we can! Coffee in the morning is just the right boost of energy, better if sugar-free. The important thing is not to exceed on the number of coffees per day. I think two espressos is the right quantity
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?