I think that one cup of coffee a day should be no issue but make sure that you aren’t too dependent on it while also not wasting money on coffee shops.
Most studies show that coffee in small amounts is ok. It may depend on how coffee affects you that would determine if coffee is a good choice for you. It would be best to speak to your physician to get their perspective.
Of course we can! Coffee in the morning is just the right boost of energy, better if sugar-free. The important thing is not to exceed on the number of coffees per day. I think two espressos is the right quantity
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee