Harney & Sons tea is local so I use their AMAZING teas. Some loose, some in bags. It depends on my craving. Hot Cinnamon Spice is my favorite. It needs no sugar and gives a great perk up!
Both. Though I prefer loose leaf tea, it’s generally fresher and I get to choose how strong I want my tea. Also, it cuts down on waste as the spent herbs can be composted in your home compost.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee