Stretching in the morning and doing some pushups/pull-ups/dips are a surefire way to warm up my body to take on the day. Sound mind in a sound body.
- What all has worked well to improve sleep quality?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out after a 10-hour work day when you’re feeling exhausted and hungry?
- If you fall off the wagon, how do you get motivated to start back up?
- How do you manage to eat healthy?
- How do you start running in the winter when it is cold? Any alternative to it?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?