Stretching in the morning and doing some pushups/pull-ups/dips are a surefire way to warm up my body to take on the day. Sound mind in a sound body.
- Does anyone practice yoga?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning and how do you remember to do it?
- How long have you been excercising? Do you see any changes?
- What is the benefit of building an exercise habit versus sporadically working out when the mood strikes?
- Does anyone do yoga as their morning exercise? If so, what kind of changes have you felt?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?