Stretching in the morning and doing some pushups/pull-ups/dips are a surefire way to warm up my body to take on the day. Sound mind in a sound body.
- What is the best 30 min sport routine?
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What exercise do you do daily?
- What kind of exercise you like the most?
- How long are your morning workouts? Did they start shorter and evolve into a longer workout? What do you normally do in the morning and how does it help you focus on your day?
- What type of exercise is good to silence the mind?
- Do you have a motivating motto for your exercise plan in 2019?
- Does anyone find creatine useful for lifting?
- How much water should I drink before exercise?
- Best 7 minute exercise?
- I don’t know what to eat after a workout to build muscle or burn fat after my exercise, or in what quantities or what times to eat them. What should I eat, in what quantity, at what times, and how will I know I’m meeting my goals (how long will it take to see results)? Also: how do I stay confident when I see someone who has the appearance I want to have, especially around people I want to make proud?
- How can I get into meditation. What is the best time of day etc? X
- What type of music is good for recharging you and giving you the motivation to work out?
- How do I make a commitment to getting up at the same time every day?
- What are the benefits of cardio? Should I count tennis workouts as cardio? Should I incorporate high intensity intervals in the stair climbing?