Normally i don't have to get up specific time in morning but I would like ton start my day at 10o'clock except the days I work because I wake up at 8oclock
Technically, 7:30, but I choose to get up at 6am. I have a 1hr morning routine built up so far and am loving it. #skipthe snoozebutton
I used to be convinced that I had to wake up at 4, but to get enough sleep would require me to go to bed at 8! So I think the trade off is worth it to wake up at 5 and get enough sleep. I sometimes set my alarm for 4:45 because then I’m really moving by 5
I usually wake up at 8 o clock. This time is alright but I am always making sure not to be late and planning ahead. I think it would be smarter if I woke up earlier.
Normally 6:10am, but owing to Covid-19 and social distancing. I now get up at 5:15am so I can get out for my once a day exercise at 6am, when there are likely to be far fewer people about.
I get up between 6 and 8am. I want to keep it at 6am but I sometimes go to bed too late. I like waking up early to pray and go for a walk. It sets my tone for the day
I think I do best waking up extra early. If I can get out of bed by 6:30 that's great. But 6:00 is even better. I've felt like I was at my best and most productive when I could wake up by 5:00 or 5:30, before anyone else at home woke up and while I could work and relax completely uninterrupted or distracted.
When I work from home I have almost 2 hours for my morning ritual. When I rush in the office – it’s between 30mins and 1h unfortunately
Between 7:30 and 8. This helps me get ready for school during the year or start my day early enough where I can wake up, stretch, and eat before work.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?