Actualy no.. i do have the option though.. i didnt know there is benefits to it. But I believe that even if I knew I woldn't do it, just because Im always in a rush at the gym.. maybe i would do that only in workouts during vacations when i have more time.
- Do you eat before or after exercising?
- How do you continue your exercising routine when you can’t follow it, like when you’re traveling or visiting friends?
- What do you do about exercising when you’re sick?
- How to find what motivates me and how to keep going day by day?
- Do exercise 10 minutes a day consistently will results in healthy body in the long run?
I do not use sauna because I do my workouts in places where is no sauna. I go to sauna but specially in it. It is about 3-3,5 hours with friends
Definitely after becausr sauna relaxes muscles and can make you sleepy. If you want to combine the two then hot yoga would be an idea
No I don’t do long workouts currently. I have fibromyalgia. However, a family member who works out daily, does, and it is working wonders!
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?