Actualy no.. i do have the option though.. i didnt know there is benefits to it. But I believe that even if I knew I woldn't do it, just because Im always in a rush at the gym.. maybe i would do that only in workouts during vacations when i have more time.
- Is it important to do habits in the specific time?
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- I have decided to run my first full marathon and am wondering if a heart monitor is a good purchase for training?
- How do you exercise with 2 kids under 3?
- How can I celebrate my everyday success?
I do not use sauna because I do my workouts in places where is no sauna. I go to sauna but specially in it. It is about 3-3,5 hours with friends
Definitely after becausr sauna relaxes muscles and can make you sleepy. If you want to combine the two then hot yoga would be an idea
No I don’t do long workouts currently. I have fibromyalgia. However, a family member who works out daily, does, and it is working wonders!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?