Actualy no.. i do have the option though.. i didnt know there is benefits to it. But I believe that even if I knew I woldn't do it, just because Im always in a rush at the gym.. maybe i would do that only in workouts during vacations when i have more time.
- Should I exercise before or after breakfast?
- What motivates you to exercise?
- I live on the third floor of my apartment so I always feel bad about exercising in the morning. Is there something I can do that’s easy but won’t make too much noise?
- What are some quick and easy exercises I can do?
- What`s your favourite exercise that`s fun, quick and easy to do?
I do not use sauna because I do my workouts in places where is no sauna. I go to sauna but specially in it. It is about 3-3,5 hours with friends
Definitely after becausr sauna relaxes muscles and can make you sleepy. If you want to combine the two then hot yoga would be an idea
No I don’t do long workouts currently. I have fibromyalgia. However, a family member who works out daily, does, and it is working wonders!
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?