Ver Nica N.
Actualy no.. i do have the option though.. i didnt know there is benefits to it. But I believe that even if I knew I woldn't do it, just because Im always in a rush at the gym.. maybe i would do that only in workouts during vacations when i have more time.
I do not use sauna because I do my workouts in places where is no sauna. I go to sauna but specially in it. It is about 3-3,5 hours with friends
No I don’t do long workouts currently. I have fibromyalgia. However, a family member who works out daily, does, and it is working wonders!
Definitely after becausr sauna relaxes muscles and can make you sleepy. If you want to combine the two then hot yoga would be an idea
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?