you still have a lot of foods to pick like for breakfast yogurt or vegetables some whole grains beans and more it depends on what you like to eat in the morning!🙂
Have some eggs, some fruits- Don't have too much! Don't eat heavy foods, like meats. Have nuts, crackers- as much as milk might also seem appealing with some cookies- don't drink milk. Bananas, apples, Cashews, and a slice of bread with some toppings like cucumber and sliced hard boiled eggs should be just enough to start your day even through Acid Reflux!~
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?