I also like making a smoothie to go. You can put anything you want in there so make sure it isn't just a bunch of sugary things. Add flax seeds, spirulina, chia seeds, kale or other greens. But reward yourself by including delicious fruit too. I use yogurt, orange juice, non dairy milk and a half a banana as a "base" and add frozen fruits to that. Various "superfoods" are available in powdered form, but can be expensive. I use whatever I have on hand. I have a portable single serving size blender so that helps make it an on the go option.
I also like prepped egg muffins (so many recipes online) or a breakfast burrito (I like beans potato, onion, pepper, egg, cheese, salsa, Pico). Grill the burrito when all folded it makes all the difference . Wrap in foil and go!
I always drink smoothie for breakfast, and when I am out of town (so I dont have my blender) then I eat fruit. It is simple and I dont have to think about what to eat too much. I always buy smoothie ingredients when i go food shopping. Frozen banana or frozen fruit make it easy because it can stay long in the freezer, and if you forgot to buy fruit for smoothie you can use them. I also keep a jar of seeds that I like to include in my smoothie. Nut butter, protein powder, you can make it fancy as you want or simple as you want, depend on the situation and what you have.
If it's an extra busy morning, I have cereal or granola.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?