As close to when I wake up as possible. I find that it's easier to allow my mind to settle before all the little inconveniences of the day have begun to add up in the space of my mind.
I use to meditate as soon as I feel stressed or whenever I feel that I need it. So basically I'd say I sometimes meditate during the day, especially in the afternoon, but more in the evening when I am stressed or scared or whatever bad feelings and thoughts I can get in mind. Or when I only want to be relaxed to fall asleep quicker.
I meditate right before I get in bed to calm down, and unwind, so that I may have a better night’s sleep. However at any stressful time in the day it is good to just take a few deep breaths. I hope that this helps you!
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?