Quick breakfast meals that I would suggest would be avocado toast. Grab a while of whole wheat/whole grain bread, toast it, mash half an avocado while warm and top with everything bagel seasoning. Another quick toast option is ricotta and honey or peanut butter with fruit slices. A variation of this could be to use a whole wheat tortilla, spread some peanut butter, put in a handful of your favorite fruit (I enjoy bananas and berries), and finish off with a drizzle of honey. Keep going! You're doing great! Bon appetit! 🙂
I can suggest a yoghurt with muesli with a fruit salad it is very healthy. Also I can sughest oatmeal and there you can be original and make it with fruits or add peanut butter.
Eggs for sure. Can make them a number of ways my adding spinach or mushrooms so it's not the exact same breakfast everyday
Honestly, I’ve been eating the same thing for breakfast almost everyday. Eggs, oatmeal, sausage, ham, spinach and mushrooms. I also like avocados and toast but I haven’t eaten that yet. I even made strawberry pineapple smoothie one morning. There’s lots of other ideas if you have more time in the morning and my favorite place to look for recipes and ideas is Pinterest.
A fat free Greek yogurt with some berries and sugar free granola is an easy and light breakfast. Especially great when you don't want to be too stuffed and tired afterwards. Prepping in advance and leaving it in the fridge overnight makes it so easy too.
Honestly I’ve been drinking smoothies every day but from being a collegiate athlete on a run protein bars or 2 spoons of peanut butter always is a good jumpstart
Muesli with fresh fruit, home-baked bread with cheese and some vegetables like green parsley or salad. Greens are a must!
Flax seed tortilla
1 table spoon flax seed
1 table spoon oats
Make an "omelette pancake" of the listed ingredients and than spread some lowfat cheese on it, with a few slices of tomatoes, cucumbers, or even ham, prosciutto – depending on taste.
I suggest a croissant with cheese and then putting it into a press to toast it. Granola bars/energy bars are also really simple. Fruit is always a good choice as well.
My favorite breakfast is an egg/ham/cheese/tomato sandwich. It's best on an open face bagel, but toast is good too. The flavors really complement eachother. ❤️
Protein shakes. Meal planning and prepping ahead. For example, egg muffins, overnight oats, egg burritos, egg sandwiches, etc.
A bagel with cheese and ham is a great way to get protein in the morning and fuel you for the day. I put the cheese and bagel in the toaster to melt the cheese.
I love quick meals, so that's what most of my breakfasts consist of. Greek yogurt with berries and granola or oats is a yummy and quick breakfast. I also love some pan roasted sweet potatoes and eggs.
A good quick breakfast meal could be something as simple as a piece of toast. It’s easy to make and can be customizable in any way you can think. An egg, avocado, butter, Nutella, or pretty much anything. A quick and tasty slice to go 🙂
I personally like nutritious cereals. Special K is one of my favorites. Overnight oats are great because you can make it the night before. Smoothie bowls are very healthy and usually quick. There are a lot more options that can be found in recipe books and online.
Make egg bites Sunday to last through the week. Cut up, salt, and generously lime a few avocados as well. That way they’re readily available to spread on bread.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.