If there is a reason/situation where you have to then ok but you need those nutrients to have energy and feel over all more happy.
I believe "breaking your fast" is important when you wake up to raise sugar levels, replace fluids and get much needed vitamins and minerals with a great, healthy breakfast.
Sometimes if I’m in a rush and skip breakfast i feel the effects in a couple hours but sometimes if I have a large meal the night before I’m alright with just a banana and a coffee
For me, no. I approach breakfast as a form of self-care because I’m a massive foodie! But if you’re not hungry in the morning, there’s no sense forcing yourself to eat.
Just like intermittent fasting is a good idea, skipping breakfast once in a while is a good idea. It helps our body use the stored fat and improves fat based metabolism.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?