K Tia Q.
Whatever is onm my mind,even if the thoughts are all over the place, just write whatever is on yput mind. What troubles you, what you ate today, your plans for tomorrow. Everything. Without censoring.
Just the main things about my day, things I’d like to remember. Even if the day was pretty much the same as others, write about a meal you had, about a habit you maintained, or if there was something that annoyed you or gave you another intense feeling. That might help you rationalize it and understand.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?