email: [email protected]
Facebook: Mikaela Ann Capulong
I have been journaling since I was a young child. I believe carrying a small notebook is best for running around during the day. I can catch an idea, epiphany or information so I won't forget it later. Hope this helps 😃
Dont eat carbs and sugar
Do something that invigorates you. Move. Jumping jacks. Stretch.
Do something that restores you. Read. Read lighthouse.
Breathe. Breathe deeply. Remind yourself you can deal with tired. You have before you can again. It will pass.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?