Feng Kong Y.
I love notebooks. I have multiple notebooks to journal on my work , academic studies , lifestyle projec & personal development. I even have a tiny notebook to write through out the day when I am observing my thoughts and just for random gratitude through out the day , i also note negative thoughts
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?