I write in my journal a couple of times a day. I think, however that morning as soon as you wake up is best. In fact there is a morning journal routine that is popular called morning pages. Instead of using a digital app or online app or website to journal your morning pages, you use old-fashioned pen and paper to write 3 streams of consciousness as soon as you wake up. This is to help clear your mind of the brain fog and helps you get ready for your day ahead. I also recommend journaling at night before bed so you can clear your mind and sleep better.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?