It varies day-to-day, but I would say, about 35 minutes each day. Journaling helps get all of my thoughts out. If something is on my mind, it feels SUPER good to just get it out on paper.
I dont really count but i vent so much and lost in my feelings so because of that I spent a lot of time writing my journal
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?