D Avion Z.
My favorite on the go breakfast is a strawberry mango smoothie. I make them at home and it's quick and easy while also being healthy!
I tend to go for a quick home breakfast ad it does not take a lot of time. …if really needed a quick snack, I'll make it a banna or apple.
Well, i like pancakes but I usually don’t eat them, but my usual breakfast is eggs with spinach and tomato with black bean and a quesadilla.
Pretty tasty and healthy
Pretty tasty and healthy
A yoghurt concoction I make the night before. Start with oats, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds (any seed), greek yoghurt, turmeric, spirulina, a little water, and some honey. Mix it all together and chuck in the fridge the night before. It's a life saver and a really nice source of energy. Swap out the honey for a grated apple, or some jam. Add peanut butter if you want. The variations are endless so it's easy to keep it interesting
If I’m in a hurry I like to make a protein smoothie with kale, pineapple, a banana, and mango. And I’ll also bring hard boiled eggs.
На завтрак я люблю крупы с молоком, яблоки. Иногда заменяю каши быстрыми завтраками — подушечки с молочной начинкой, шоколадные шарики, хлопья. А также всегда пью чай.
Bananas are great for when you're in a hurry or too lazy to prepare something. I also like fast cook oatmeal. If that's not an option, a simple sandwich can also do the work. ( i also recommend dates since they give you a lot of energy. Blend them with some banana and milk and you'll get s gopd smoothie )
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.