I blend one avocado, one banana, one tablespoon of honey and one table spoon of dutch processed cocoa powder to make a chocolate mousse and top it with sliced kiwi and strawberry! You get your daily portion of fruit in one go, and it gets you energized and full for the morning. Definitely my favorite.
I like to have something healthy to start off my morning right. Usually I will have eggs and toast or avocado toast, but lately I’ve been trying to have less bread. So, I know make myself either an omelet (which is lean protein) or oatmeal with blueberries or bananas and peanut butter 🙂
I normally have overnight oats, simply made with oat milk and maybe blueberries. If I didn’t have time to make it the night before I would just warm some oat milk in the morning and add the oats, then wait a couple of minutes for the oats to absorb the milk.
My go to breakfast is overnight oatmeal with toppings such as jam/peanut butter & fruits. Another idea is sourdough bread with sunny side egg on top and stir-fried potato as the side dish 🙂
I am a carb-loving lady so folks may not agree but I like avocado toast with eggs. I mix up how I prepare the eggs for fun but sliced hard boiled and over-easy are my favs (and from my minimal research seem about the same in nutrients). Docs seem to say to try not to exceed 2 eggs a day, per the same layman research, so choose your breakfast wisely! 🙂
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??