My best is to watch a video that i really wanted to true the day or lessening to my gospel song to relex my mind and to have my body to go to sleep relaxed.
Personally, I like to read a book before bed. Or watch a short TedTalk. It really winds my brain down after a long hard day; however, if I’ve spent most of the day on the computer I opt for a short yoga or stretching routine.
What helps me most is to put away all distractions and make the setting dark, which makes your body understand that it’s bedtime. I also like to stretch before bed, it helps a lot!!
My best habit before sleep, before having my dinner I used to watch movies,TV series, listening for a music, prepare for my sleep and the last habit is drinking much watter
My best habit is to read and clean my face. With a clean face and a clear mind you can go to sleep knowing that you have got everything done that you needed to.
I watch my Kdrama. Yes, they say turn off technology before bed but Kdrama is what makes me happy and I fall asleep on a positive note. That's how I do.
Hans Herbert U.
I have a set of habits just before the bed and one of them is because of Fabulous. I get fresh my washing off my hands, feet and face. Then I wear my night-suit and drink a whole glass of water. These are some best habits I follow. The washing cleans me and helps me feel refreshed, the night-suit provides me comfort and the glass of water keeps me hydrated while I sleep.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?