My best is to watch a video that i really wanted to true the day or lessening to my gospel song to relex my mind and to have my body to go to sleep relaxed.
Personally, I like to read a book before bed. Or watch a short TedTalk. It really winds my brain down after a long hard day; however, if I’ve spent most of the day on the computer I opt for a short yoga or stretching routine.
What helps me most is to put away all distractions and make the setting dark, which makes your body understand that it’s bedtime. I also like to stretch before bed, it helps a lot!!
My best habit before sleep, before having my dinner I used to watch movies,TV series, listening for a music, prepare for my sleep and the last habit is drinking much watter
My best habit is to read and clean my face. With a clean face and a clear mind you can go to sleep knowing that you have got everything done that you needed to.
I watch my Kdrama. Yes, they say turn off technology before bed but Kdrama is what makes me happy and I fall asleep on a positive note. That's how I do.
Hans Herbert U.
I have a set of habits just before the bed and one of them is because of Fabulous. I get fresh my washing off my hands, feet and face. Then I wear my night-suit and drink a whole glass of water. These are some best habits I follow. The washing cleans me and helps me feel refreshed, the night-suit provides me comfort and the glass of water keeps me hydrated while I sleep.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to