Doing meditation at certain places in my routines helps me to meditate every day. And with it planned more then once if I miss it one of the times I will be more likely to get it done at least once.
But to answer your question, I like to meditate, or have my quiet time, the first thing in the morning, as soon as I wake up. I am an early riser, so I don't feel rushed to be somewhere else when I am meditating. I found it also helps to start with a couple of minutes of breathing exercises (the ones in the app will do) to relax your body and get prepare you for the meditation.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?