Doing meditation at certain places in my routines helps me to meditate every day. And with it planned more then once if I miss it one of the times I will be more likely to get it done at least once.
But to answer your question, I like to meditate, or have my quiet time, the first thing in the morning, as soon as I wake up. I am an early riser, so I don't feel rushed to be somewhere else when I am meditating. I found it also helps to start with a couple of minutes of breathing exercises (the ones in the app will do) to relax your body and get prepare you for the meditation.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??