Some nights I try to meditate to fall asleep easier.
I usually get up an hour before I need to wake up for class since that’s the nnormal amount of time it takes for me to get ready for the day and have my breakfast. When i started the workout routine, i didn’t wake up any earlier. Instead of just standing around while preparing, I’d try to move around a bit more and dance a little. I didn
‘T really prepare a routine for exercising causse I wanted to do something that felt natural to me and that wouldnt freak out my parents. If my energy is really too low then sometimes i just opt to do some stretches instead
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?