Some nights I try to meditate to fall asleep easier.
I usually get up an hour before I need to wake up for class since that’s the nnormal amount of time it takes for me to get ready for the day and have my breakfast. When i started the workout routine, i didn’t wake up any earlier. Instead of just standing around while preparing, I’d try to move around a bit more and dance a little. I didn
‘T really prepare a routine for exercising causse I wanted to do something that felt natural to me and that wouldnt freak out my parents. If my energy is really too low then sometimes i just opt to do some stretches instead
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?