Some nights I try to meditate to fall asleep easier.
I usually get up an hour before I need to wake up for class since that’s the nnormal amount of time it takes for me to get ready for the day and have my breakfast. When i started the workout routine, i didn’t wake up any earlier. Instead of just standing around while preparing, I’d try to move around a bit more and dance a little. I didn
‘T really prepare a routine for exercising causse I wanted to do something that felt natural to me and that wouldnt freak out my parents. If my energy is really too low then sometimes i just opt to do some stretches instead
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?