My bed, though that will likely change soon. I’m building the shrine talked about in the Self-Discipline Journey for my birthday.
Ine-Marit Sivertsen Olsen
In the sofacorner, on a pillow, My back straightened up Against the back of the sofa. Sitting in lotus with my hands resting on my knees.
My bed. I meditate and it sends me to sleep. The evening is the perfect time because I can relax and use the meditation for the purpose of sleeping.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?