My bed, though that will likely change soon. I’m building the shrine talked about in the Self-Discipline Journey for my birthday.
Ine Marit F.
In the sofacorner, on a pillow, My back straightened up Against the back of the sofa. Sitting in lotus with my hands resting on my knees.
My bed. I meditate and it sends me to sleep. The evening is the perfect time because I can relax and use the meditation for the purpose of sleeping.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?