Steel cut oats with nut butter, chia seeds and seasonal berries OR savory style, cooked in broth with soft boiled eggs, and bacon or ham, sauted green onion and halved tomatoes on top!
Scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms and served with raw tomatoes or with leftover ground meat mixed in.
I also like tuna or egg salad scooped up with celery, bell pepper wedges, sliced cucumbers or wrapped in lettuce leaves or soups or salads or even leftovers!
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?