Eating after exercising is fine – you‘ll likely be hungry afterwards but, again, stick to protein-rich foods to enhance results and, in general, try to avoid fatty foods before and after exercising!
Hope I could help 🙂
I usually just have water and coffee before I work out, and then a larger meal after.
Usually I eat at 3 then exercise at 6
If I was feeling hungry after the exercise I drink water and eat a banana or any kind of fruit
And I convince myself that I am fulfilled and that is enough for today
Because I ate a good breakfast and good lunch that can provide me enough power and the only thing I need is hydration
This isn’t medical advice though and your GP is bound to know what’s best.
In my case, When I was younger, I woke up STARRRRVING in the morning and would feel queasy if I didn’t eat right away. If I tried to exercise without eating I’d get faint!
Now I’m 38 and my health has gone downhill, and if I try to exercise after eating I’ll get heartburn, feel like it’s going to come back up, all kinds of unpleasant.
So what I do now is, I wake up, I have my glass of water, then I’ll have something very light and small. Just a few sips of a nutritional shake. Just to coat the grumbly tummy. Then I do my exercise, then eat.
My suggestion is to try it one way and try it the other way and see which works better. Listen to your body and make modifications as you go if needed.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?