I personally lost weight by doing strength training mainly (1h, 3 times a week), but there were some cardio included along each week like running, swimming or sometimes aerobic training with my girlfriend, but these cardio trainings max 2 times a week 🙂 I strongly encourage you to incorporate both and I would say that if you are a man you should do more strength training (it will raise your testosterone level and it will burn fat as well) and I would recommend more aerobics training if you are a woman (but remember about strength training as well! It is very important to strengthen your muscles even if you don't want to make them visible).
I'm trying to lose weight too I try to variate my week some days I feel like doing 30 full body cardio workout other days I do strength workouts and some days I gaver them there are a lot of videos that gather cardio and strength workouts they both burn calories so they help with loosing weight
Inmy opinion, it would be better to mix those. For example, if you go to the gym, you can do an ab workout and run on the treadmill. Mixing cardio and sstrenght training into a workout can help you maintain your energy for longer, build muscle, and lose fat and weight🥰
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?