I personally lost weight by doing strength training mainly (1h, 3 times a week), but there were some cardio included along each week like running, swimming or sometimes aerobic training with my girlfriend, but these cardio trainings max 2 times a week 🙂 I strongly encourage you to incorporate both and I would say that if you are a man you should do more strength training (it will raise your testosterone level and it will burn fat as well) and I would recommend more aerobics training if you are a woman (but remember about strength training as well! It is very important to strengthen your muscles even if you don't want to make them visible).
I'm trying to lose weight too I try to variate my week some days I feel like doing 30 full body cardio workout other days I do strength workouts and some days I gaver them there are a lot of videos that gather cardio and strength workouts they both burn calories so they help with loosing weight
Inmy opinion, it would be better to mix those. For example, if you go to the gym, you can do an ab workout and run on the treadmill. Mixing cardio and sstrenght training into a workout can help you maintain your energy for longer, build muscle, and lose fat and weight🥰
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?