I find that instead of looking at my phone I try to watch people or look around at what's happening in my world. That way I can avoid an awkward silence or interaction and it gives me a chance to realise more about my world.
instead of being so addicted to the phone you should try to read, forget about reality for a sec, listen to quiet music, or just music you like, try to do some exercise, or yoga, try new things, new hobbies…
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?