Yes, meditating can help you disconnect and unplug and some times lose track of time. But I think that is okay so long as you are relaxed when you do go to bed.
Yes meditation definitely helps to disconnect and unplug as it allows you to create peace in the mind before you go to sleep. There is lots of sleep meditations which allow you to drift into a sleep.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?