Yes, meditating can help you disconnect and unplug and some times lose track of time. But I think that is okay so long as you are relaxed when you do go to bed.
Yes meditation definitely helps to disconnect and unplug as it allows you to create peace in the mind before you go to sleep. There is lots of sleep meditations which allow you to drift into a sleep.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.