That's so easy to do. The Fabulous alarm and checklist really help me. I keep the Facebook icon on the second page of my phone menu so I don't see it. I try to remember how useless I feel after staying up too late scrolling. Now that I think about it, it's easier to put it down and go to bed since I've been exercising in the morning. Good luck!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?