I’d say I try to turn off my computer, cellphone and tv around an hour before going to sleep. If I don’t, it becomes impossible because it takes my sleepiness away. I try to put comfy clothes and just… go to sleep.
Absal O P.
Hi, I usually go to bed around 10 and 11pm, as I know the time to go to bed is getting closer I leave aside my cellphone, my husband is used to play videogames in the evenings so I go and give the dogs their meals for the night and stay there until they are done as they tend to eat each others food,
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?