I’d say I try to turn off my computer, cellphone and tv around an hour before going to sleep. If I don’t, it becomes impossible because it takes my sleepiness away. I try to put comfy clothes and just… go to sleep.
Absal O P.
Hi, I usually go to bed around 10 and 11pm, as I know the time to go to bed is getting closer I leave aside my cellphone, my husband is used to play videogames in the evenings so I go and give the dogs their meals for the night and stay there until they are done as they tend to eat each others food,
- I sometimes cannot disconnect from the news and work and the hectic life around me that I find myself getting anxious and just want to not be around anyone. What is the best way to pause and realize that life is okay and to be present in the moment?
- I usually disconnect for a while in the afternoon and obviously at some point at night. When do you think the best time to unplug and disconnect is?
- Is there anything new you have found to do away from your phone or laptop to sprur on enthusiasm for creativity?
- If you’ve disconnected – how do you tick off “disconnected” in Fabulous lol
- How do you keep your focus while doing something like reading? Do you get bored easily?
- How can I start including more exercise in my lifestyle?
- What are some examples of activities that you do as a replacement for idle Internet browsing?
- How do you unwind yourself quickly as soon as when you wake up
- What other habits help you to disconnect and unplug?
- What entertainment that doesn’t involve the phone/devices would be good for disconnecting?