Only rest, make space in your mind, think about your day, what you did, what you wanted and obtained, what you thought… make a revision of your day and learn from it! The best routine in the bedtime is not use device but thinking or reading! 🙏🏼🤗
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- Doesn’t the Fabulous app make you spend more time on your phone?
- How do you overcome screen addiction?
- How do I learn to stop my addiction to the devices and the compulsion to stay connected online at all times, so that I can be more present to who I am, what path am I taking, what am I bringing about, what I am doing, where am I going?
- How do I get off electronics?
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- Has anybody noticed a difference in sleep quality after either moving the phone away from your head? Or turning off the WiFi? (I don’t mean simply because you were using it less at night)
- How do I keep from checking my phone throughout the night? Any tips?
- How to reduce usage of phone as we using fabulous in that?
- I have a hard time just laying there and falling asleep, I have to allow myself to fall asleep to an activity. What kind of activity for falling asleep would you recommend?