Maybe whatsapp or tiktok cause when i open whatsapp i am always afraid of people that spreaded rumours about me and thats just scary and when i hear a notification about it i look as fast as i can and tiktok: i just love tiktok and i cant stop watching what other people do AND THAT can actually make you insecure i am pretty insecure about my belly even if it doesnt have much belly fat but that TikTok girls just make you insecure this was my reply on your comment💝 have a nice day
It is a phantom limb at this point. I will pick it up out of habit, not for a particular purpose sometimes. Although I do hate having notifications, and compulsively clear them – I also have a bit of FOMO about it if I try to turn notifications off. It’s a disaster!
I don’t have any major social media apps, but I have Pinterest and YouTube. I typically scroll through those in my free time and then time flys by and I realize how much time I spend on it.
Thank you for your question. What tiggers me the most to pick up my phone is when I see all the notifications. In my mind I’m thinking that I have to answer all of them to get rid of the stress when it really is stressing me TO get through all of the numbered notifications instead. I consciously have to remind myself to let it go. Focus on the present not the future. Thank you for letting me share.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?
- How do you set limits for yourself and stick by them