I Solde N.
I sleep 8 hours and use focus mode on my phone the whole day so that every time I want to use it, it asks me how long I want to. This keeps me mindful of what I use it for so it becomes a tool rather than a distraction. I journal in the evening to process emotions instead of bingewatching shows as I used to.
I usually sleep for 9 hours and I work according to my routine to stay away from mobile (exercise, preparing for exams ) and I practice my hobbies for real happiness.
I usually sleep around 8 to 9 hours and i meditate just after i disconect from social media because it makes me feel nice and clean of negative energy.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?