I Solde N.
I sleep 8 hours and use focus mode on my phone the whole day so that every time I want to use it, it asks me how long I want to. This keeps me mindful of what I use it for so it becomes a tool rather than a distraction. I journal in the evening to process emotions instead of bingewatching shows as I used to.
I usually sleep for 9 hours and I work according to my routine to stay away from mobile (exercise, preparing for exams ) and I practice my hobbies for real happiness.
I usually sleep around 8 to 9 hours and i meditate just after i disconect from social media because it makes me feel nice and clean of negative energy.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?