Strict schedule of not using cellphone one hour prior to my bedtime (Trust me I try), start with reading books before bed (no matter how cliche that sounds – it actually works; alternatively try listening to podcasts/audiobooks)
i put my own screen time restrictions on which makes me keep track of how long i have been on my phone even if i can turn the restrictions off
I still spend so much time on my laptop and cellphone :/ and am not satisfied with it ! It bothers me really ! I know it’s a bad habit and i should stop it !
Hmmm if it were to use to this app, set a timer for about 10 minutes? Then place your phone in another room or outside your room so that you can avoid using it. Occupy yourself with something such as reading, stretching
Spend less time on it, & you'll want to do it less, especially if you replace with enjoying the outdoors or talks with friends
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?