Thinking of positive things that I’ve done or that happened to me fill me up with gratitude and being merciful calms my mind.
Once I feel like my head is less heavy, I focus on every single muscle of my face and relax them one after another … at this moment I usually start feeling even more lighter and my entire body starts to feel rested and relaxed. No it’s the right moment to sleep …
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?