To stop myself from going on my phone, I try to distract myself by doing something else like reading, doing a word search, playing video games, or cleaning.
Make a schedule of your day. Try to only have an hour of screen time per day. Read or draw instead of going on your phone. Pursue your hobbies instead of going on your iPhone!
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?