Maybe just leave it as far way from your bed as possible? I just turn mine on airplane mode or do not disturb mode once it hits 10:30
im also kind of struggling with that though i havo notices that im waking up to check the tym jus before my alarm is supposed to ring. i guesse it has now registerd and im waking myself up now
I have struggled with this conundrum ~ my answer is, I don’t. I still use my phone as my alarm & I do sleep with my phone on my nightstand. However, I do my meditation every evening via an app on my phone as I go to sleep, & I read a lot of positive wellness content via my phone as part of my ‘preparing to sleep’ routine each evening. So, for me, that benefit balances out the negative of actually sleeping with my phone next to me. & my alarm ensures I never over sleep!
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?