Maybe just leave it as far way from your bed as possible? I just turn mine on airplane mode or do not disturb mode once it hits 10:30
im also kind of struggling with that though i havo notices that im waking up to check the tym jus before my alarm is supposed to ring. i guesse it has now registerd and im waking myself up now
I have struggled with this conundrum ~ my answer is, I don’t. I still use my phone as my alarm & I do sleep with my phone on my nightstand. However, I do my meditation every evening via an app on my phone as I go to sleep, & I read a lot of positive wellness content via my phone as part of my ‘preparing to sleep’ routine each evening. So, for me, that benefit balances out the negative of actually sleeping with my phone next to me. & my alarm ensures I never over sleep!
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!