Maybe just leave it as far way from your bed as possible? I just turn mine on airplane mode or do not disturb mode once it hits 10:30
im also kind of struggling with that though i havo notices that im waking up to check the tym jus before my alarm is supposed to ring. i guesse it has now registerd and im waking myself up now
I have struggled with this conundrum ~ my answer is, I don’t. I still use my phone as my alarm & I do sleep with my phone on my nightstand. However, I do my meditation every evening via an app on my phone as I go to sleep, & I read a lot of positive wellness content via my phone as part of my ‘preparing to sleep’ routine each evening. So, for me, that benefit balances out the negative of actually sleeping with my phone next to me. & my alarm ensures I never over sleep!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?