I typically open it as the last thing before I plug it in for the night and away from me. I like the little fabulous moment and the soothing music, and it’s part of my routine so I know it’s the last time I have my phone in my hands for the night and then it’s time for bed.
I don't prefer that .. you can write them on piece of paper and mark down what you done ..it is even more attractive than using phone ..mark missions as completed in phon befor you start so you can sleep peacefully
I would say no. Many of us are addicted to our phones. It's better not to be tempted to stray with that "one last notification". Turning your phone on airplane mode or DnD should be the last task you check before you unplug.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?