I typically open it as the last thing before I plug it in for the night and away from me. I like the little fabulous moment and the soothing music, and it’s part of my routine so I know it’s the last time I have my phone in my hands for the night and then it’s time for bed.
I don't prefer that .. you can write them on piece of paper and mark down what you done ..it is even more attractive than using phone ..mark missions as completed in phon befor you start so you can sleep peacefully
I would say no. Many of us are addicted to our phones. It's better not to be tempted to stray with that "one last notification". Turning your phone on airplane mode or DnD should be the last task you check before you unplug.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.