I am practicing disconnecting from technology about 1 hour before bed. I check the next day schedule, set the morning alarm, and plug in the phone. I journal my worries, to do list and gratitude. Then I am ready for bed
The best time to disconnect from electronics is 8 PM. There is enough time to relax by reading a book or listening to calming music.
9pm would be the best and manageable, because let’s face it, in this pandemic situation, we tend to stay online longer to communicate with friends and family
So I personally like to go to bed at about 9:30 at ight so I can get enough hours of sleep to wake up early in th e morning.
30 minutes before you actually get into bed. Once you disconnect, focus on other things. After I turn off my wifi and notifications, I do my skincare routine and read book or write in my diary.
The best time for me to sleep is at midnight because I get hours of sleep and I like staying up so I want to keep this part at least.
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?