I switch off my phone every night by 9 have been doing this for weeks. Just do it turn off your, have a herbal tea , have a nice bath and settle down for the night .
I think it depends on how responsive you are to accountability through an app. Personally, I have not been successful with this in the past. However, now that the Fabulous app reminds me to do it each night I will comply. I won't be able to check it off my list if I don't actually complete the task. I haven't yet attempted this without accountability. I hope that helps.
Usually I’m pretty good, however I have a lot going on at the moment and am unsettled due to not living in my own personal home .
Usually my disconnect routine is absolutely great. I generally have good bed hugiene
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?