I “complete” the task like I press on the task before I have done it and then after when I can put my phone away I will do that, disconnect and unplug
Its the end of the day before you sleep so you must be able to remember what you have to do. Or alternatively write down. But to be honest I disconnect being in bed reading my book. And then just update the app in the morning simples eek
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?