I like to write lyrics or listen to music. Listening to music blocks out whatever else I have going on and i feel only the music
The plants and animals in my yard. The family in my house. Look in the mirror. You are great! I love listening to music.
Books! Paper feels way better on the eyes than a screen and without my phone nearby I can actually concentrate on what I'm reading.
I love putting on very quiet and relaxing music. More for like ambiance. Something you may hear at a spa. While laying down, I also enjoy contemplating on the day. Think of all the happy things even if very small rather than dwell on the bad. That’s helped me fall asleep in a more positive mood.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?