Back then yes. But not right now, I try to follow lot of self care, body positivity account so that I feel inspired when I look on social media
Materialism possess this world. Where terms like narcissism, machiavellianism get flourished. Socia media mostly has become nothing but deceiving tool to create more byproducts of materialism. You either use it or get used by it. But nonetheless… One simply can't expect source of tranquility from a hub of anarchy.
For sure. Everybody seems to have the perfect lives, perfect bodies, partners, best travels . And even now during the pandemic times, people seem to be enjoying a vacation while I'm jobless and afraid of traveling.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?