Back then yes. But not right now, I try to follow lot of self care, body positivity account so that I feel inspired when I look on social media
Materialism possess this world. Where terms like narcissism, machiavellianism get flourished. Socia media mostly has become nothing but deceiving tool to create more byproducts of materialism. You either use it or get used by it. But nonetheless… One simply can't expect source of tranquility from a hub of anarchy.
For sure. Everybody seems to have the perfect lives, perfect bodies, partners, best travels . And even now during the pandemic times, people seem to be enjoying a vacation while I'm jobless and afraid of traveling.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.