R Mi F.
Hello, I looked for this specific mode you are asking about, and I could not find anything that said “Darker, Quieter, and Cooler mode”. Sorry.
Making your room darker (your eyes register any light as day time keeping you awake), quieter (because even little sounds can wake you up and make you feel not well rested), and cooler (your body sleeps better in cooler temps) you will get a better night’s sleep.
B Rbel U.
I sleep better when the room is darker, quieter and cooler. To achieve this I crack the door, turn out the lights and have it quiet. That is how I interpret this mode-it May also be used when I am just winding down for the night. I begin by turning off some but not all of the lights-and cracking my outside patio door to let in a little air. The cooler temperature makes it easier for me to get under the covers to go to sleep.
To create a perfect sleeping cave which you can think of as a sleep paradise. By getting nice new sheets, a weighted blanket, darker shades I was able to create a bed that I am so excited to get into and stay in all night! It really helped.
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?