R Mi F.
Hello, I looked for this specific mode you are asking about, and I could not find anything that said “Darker, Quieter, and Cooler mode”. Sorry.
Making your room darker (your eyes register any light as day time keeping you awake), quieter (because even little sounds can wake you up and make you feel not well rested), and cooler (your body sleeps better in cooler temps) you will get a better night’s sleep.
B Rbel U.
I sleep better when the room is darker, quieter and cooler. To achieve this I crack the door, turn out the lights and have it quiet. That is how I interpret this mode-it May also be used when I am just winding down for the night. I begin by turning off some but not all of the lights-and cracking my outside patio door to let in a little air. The cooler temperature makes it easier for me to get under the covers to go to sleep.
To create a perfect sleeping cave which you can think of as a sleep paradise. By getting nice new sheets, a weighted blanket, darker shades I was able to create a bed that I am so excited to get into and stay in all night! It really helped.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!