R Mi F.
Hello, I looked for this specific mode you are asking about, and I could not find anything that said “Darker, Quieter, and Cooler mode”. Sorry.
Making your room darker (your eyes register any light as day time keeping you awake), quieter (because even little sounds can wake you up and make you feel not well rested), and cooler (your body sleeps better in cooler temps) you will get a better night’s sleep.
B Rbel U.
I sleep better when the room is darker, quieter and cooler. To achieve this I crack the door, turn out the lights and have it quiet. That is how I interpret this mode-it May also be used when I am just winding down for the night. I begin by turning off some but not all of the lights-and cracking my outside patio door to let in a little air. The cooler temperature makes it easier for me to get under the covers to go to sleep.
To create a perfect sleeping cave which you can think of as a sleep paradise. By getting nice new sheets, a weighted blanket, darker shades I was able to create a bed that I am so excited to get into and stay in all night! It really helped.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?