Honestly I really prefer putting my phone across the room. I know it sucks but right before you go to bed put it across the room and just leave it there. If you know its across the room you would have to get up to go get it, which to me is a lot of work and then I just think about happy things. Happy things tend to make me want to sleep more verse scary things that keep me up. I hope this helped.
Créeme que a veces hago lo mismo! pues la verdad, me pongo mi tapa ojos de sueño, pongo música relajante del app fabulous y respiro y de la nada ya me quede dormida 🙈 pero necesito mucho fuerza de voluntad para no agarrar el teléfono y adentrarme a TikTok o instagram
Sometimes I reach for my phone, but I generally will just lay there and think. Resting even if I'm not sleeping is better than putting a phone in my face.
Like when I exercise well, do my meditation, it’s much easier for me to sleep. But there are nights that thoughts won’t make me sleep. Like you, i was using my phone when I can’t sleep. But now, if I can’t sleep, i do deep breathing, special kinda mantra thing, try to not think or at least think about things that I’m grateful for. Then after few minutes, I’ll drift into sleep. Hope that’s help you :))
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?