Honestly I really prefer putting my phone across the room. I know it sucks but right before you go to bed put it across the room and just leave it there. If you know its across the room you would have to get up to go get it, which to me is a lot of work and then I just think about happy things. Happy things tend to make me want to sleep more verse scary things that keep me up. I hope this helped.
Créeme que a veces hago lo mismo! pues la verdad, me pongo mi tapa ojos de sueño, pongo música relajante del app fabulous y respiro y de la nada ya me quede dormida 🙈 pero necesito mucho fuerza de voluntad para no agarrar el teléfono y adentrarme a TikTok o instagram
Sometimes I reach for my phone, but I generally will just lay there and think. Resting even if I'm not sleeping is better than putting a phone in my face.
Like when I exercise well, do my meditation, it’s much easier for me to sleep. But there are nights that thoughts won’t make me sleep. Like you, i was using my phone when I can’t sleep. But now, if I can’t sleep, i do deep breathing, special kinda mantra thing, try to not think or at least think about things that I’m grateful for. Then after few minutes, I’ll drift into sleep. Hope that’s help you :))
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?