Honestly I really prefer putting my phone across the room. I know it sucks but right before you go to bed put it across the room and just leave it there. If you know its across the room you would have to get up to go get it, which to me is a lot of work and then I just think about happy things. Happy things tend to make me want to sleep more verse scary things that keep me up. I hope this helped.
Créeme que a veces hago lo mismo! pues la verdad, me pongo mi tapa ojos de sueño, pongo música relajante del app fabulous y respiro y de la nada ya me quede dormida 🙈 pero necesito mucho fuerza de voluntad para no agarrar el teléfono y adentrarme a TikTok o instagram
Sometimes I reach for my phone, but I generally will just lay there and think. Resting even if I'm not sleeping is better than putting a phone in my face.
Like when I exercise well, do my meditation, it’s much easier for me to sleep. But there are nights that thoughts won’t make me sleep. Like you, i was using my phone when I can’t sleep. But now, if I can’t sleep, i do deep breathing, special kinda mantra thing, try to not think or at least think about things that I’m grateful for. Then after few minutes, I’ll drift into sleep. Hope that’s help you :))
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?